Aqueous SEC (GFC) Diol Binding Silica Column
- 4um Diol Silica Silica High packed column is 1.5 times higher theoretical plate number (32,000 plate number).
- In comparison with a conventional ID 7.8 mm column, the Chromanik ID 4.6mm Length 300 mm Semi-micron sized packed column, has 3 times the sensitivity and uses 1/3 less solvent.
- High durability allowing for at least 500 sample injections
- Employs 2 types of Silica Gel pore sizes of 30nm and 15 nm.
Applications: Proteins, enzymes, peptides, sugars, and nucleic acids
SunSec Diol 30 has a pore diameter of 30nm. Compared to other company’s 25 nm pore diameter SunSec Diol 30 has double the molecular weight exclusion limit. This has advantages for separation of dimer /trimer monoclonal antibodies.
Product Summary :
- Application： SEC rapid analysis of proteins
- Filler - substrate: the surface of porous silica coated with a hydrophilic compound containing a hydroxyl group
- Particle size: 4μm
- Pore Diameter： 15 nm, 30 nm
- Globular protein fractionation range： 3,000 - 200,000 (15 nm), 10,000 – 1,000,000 (30 nm)
- Column Material： Stainless Steal
- Column Dimension： 300 X 4.6 mm I.D.
- Usage （Analyzing General Proteins）
- Device for Liquid Chromatography: Minimize Sample Injection and Detector piping and detector cell volume HPLC System.
- Eluent: 0.1 - 0.3 M 20 containing salts of - 100 mM buffer (pH 6.0 - 7.5) (pH of less than 7.5 )
Cases) 50 mM phosphate buffer (pH 6.8) + 0.3 M NaCl
- Purification of eluent: 0.2 - 0.5 μm membrane filter or inline filter is preferable to work with liquid chromatography system.
- Flow Rate： 0.20 - 0.35 mL/min （ less than 0.5 mL/min ）
- Sample Injection Volume： Less Than 10 mL （Solution Volume）, Less Than 100 mg （Total Weight of Protein）
- Detection: UV at 210 - 220 nm or 280 nm
- Temperature: 25 º C (less than 30 º C )
To Know more about this Product Please Click on the Following PDF file Link :